Friday, July 22, 2011

New Kid on the Block

So, welcome to my new life as the new girl! I am newly-married, newly-moved, and not-quite-so-newly-disoriented. I haven't decided what my new last name is, so this means that when I meet new people, I mostly stutter and look confused while I try to introduce myself. Fabulous for the first impression, I'm sure. I have to work on that, because I desperately need some new friends so I can get out a little more. I know my new address, but haven't learned my new phone number and can't find much of anything in my new city... other than my new grocery store. If this doesn't change soon, I will inevitably gain 15 new pounds.

I have a dissertation to avoid, so I obviously need a new hobby. Turns out, blogging is free and you don't actually need to know where you are to do it. Okay, sure... I'm in.

4 comments:

  1. WIth all of this new stuff.........I am old friend that is SUPER EXCITED to see you in the blog world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete