Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Narrowing Down the List

My final list of interview invitations has whittled the possible-cities list to six.  I got seven interviews, but two of them were in NYC.  The full list of possibilities is:

1.  Houston, TX
2.  Omaha, Nebraska
3.  Louisville, KY
4.  Boston, MA
5.  New York, NY (2 possible sites)
6.  Dallas, TX

I didn't get any interviews in, near, or really even within a reasonable day's drive of Florida.  All of the cities have airports, so yay for that, I suppose.  Anyway, the proximity issue doesn't matter much when all the cities require a flight to go home for a weekend and all of the flights last a couple of hours.  That makes it a little easier to just focus on the sites and the training... and, frankly, which city is the most appealing to live in for a year since I definitely hope to go SOMEWHERE.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment